SahiGST allows you to add multiple users to your SahiGST account. This allows collaboration & Maker/Checker system for managing different GST compliances. This document would guide you on how to add a new user to your SahiGST account.
Once you have logged into your SahiGST Account, you will see “Settings” Option as highlighted below.
After clicking on Settings, new page will open showing 4 option beneath wiz Account, Users, Subscription & Wallet.
Below Settings, there are three option, to add user to your account we will click on "Users" action button.
After Clicking on Users, user page will appear showing list of users, we will be selecting “+ Add User” action button.
As soon as we click on "+Add User" we will get a screen as shown on below Image.
To add new user we need to enter the User Information on above page
- First Name, Username & Password are mandatory field.
- Username & Password entered will be the user's credential required to access in Owners account with limited access granted by admin.
- Role And Permission should be choose according to access rights for that use
- Administrator- This user can manage businesses/user and prepare, approve, file return
- Maker- This user can prepare returns and file returns but cannot approve.
- Checker- This user can prepare, approve & File returns.
You can give that user access of, “All or A Particular GSTIN” by clicking on checkbox Grant Access to all Businesses and GSTINs?
After filling all detail correctly, you have to click on the save button to successfully Adding a User
You have successfully created user, it will be shown in the list of user.